WGIRLS INC. Seeks National Program Intern
WGIRLS INC. Seeks National Program Interns
The WGIRLS INC. is hiring a National Program Interns to work directly with our National Board. Interested candidates should submit their credentials and a writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
National Program interns report directly into the president of the National Board. They will work with various members of the National Board on tasks related to expansion of the organization, process and procedure implementation, online communications, etc.
Responsibilities and tasks include but are not limited to:
- Attend a min of 2 one hour phone calls per week
- Ability to check and respond to email on a daily basis
- Collaborate with web team to make sure information on website is up to date for all chapters
- Conduct and summarize research on various fundraising, networking, and social event-related activites
- Compile email lists in excel
- Proofread documents and web content
The ideal candidate is a college junior or senior, available remotely 5-10 hours per week through the duration of the second semester. Applicants should be detail-oriented, possess strong written and verbal communication skills, be comfortable with user-friendly web technology, able to work independently without direct oversight, and have an interest in volunteerism and fundraising.
- Interns will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic group of young professional women who possess strong networks in their professional fields throughout the country
- Access to an incredible learning environment ideally suited for future entrepreneurs, social activists, event planners, and non-profit employees
- The WGIRLS INC. will work with schools to provide credit whenever possible, however internships are unpaid
- About Us
- Get Involved